One of our missions at German Pulse is to promote German American businesses here in the United States and we know that it is hard for many of them to get exposure to a wider audience. There are many specialty German American businesses close to home, but we may not know about them. So to try to change that, we want our readers to share these hidden gems with us so that we can try to bring some attention to their products and offerings. This is not meant to be just an advertisement so we want actual customers to send in recommendations instead of the businesses themselves. If you know of a business that you think should be featured on German Pulse, please see the instructions and guidelines below…
- The business must be located in the United States. Businesses that have the ability to reach to the entire United States is preferred by not required.
- The business should be a specialty business that focuses on German products such as clothing, books, toys, collectables, groceries, etc.
- Please no restaurants at this time. We plan on doing a similar arrangement with restaurants in the near future.
- You should be a customer of the business and not the owner. We want honest recommendations and not self-promotion.
Submitting Your Recommendation:
- Send an email to us at [email protected] with the subject line containing “Business Recommendation:” and then the name of the business.
- Include the full business name, location, and website (if one exists) in the email message.
- Please write a short description and/or your experience using the business.
We will try to feature as many qualifying businesses as possible. After we receive your submission we will be in contact with the business to gather more information to write an accurate and beneficial posting. It’s important to help out our German American businesses since without them it would be difficult to preserve our rich German heritage in the US.